quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2011

Versace for H&M in Lisbon

Jippie! Today I woke up very early to go to the inauguration of the Versace for H&M collection. Yesterday I specially came from my home town to Lisbon to go to this event. I woke up around five o clock and I arrived around seven o clock in the early morning to the store and got very happy because there were not so many people waiting yet. I got into the second group that was aloud to enter and purchased some nice items. While I took my camera to take some pictures, I discovered that I forgotten the batery from the camera (aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh) so I didn´t take any pictures but tomorow there will be some pictures from the lovely things I bought. It was such a cool experience, the people waiting in the cue were all excited (just like me) and we didn´t stop talking about the whole thing. While we were waiting, the H&M people served us some coffee and muffin breakfast, then finally at ten o clock the doors opened and at ten twenty I was grabbing that waistcoat that I wanted so much! It was really a lot of fun and I made some nice new friends. 
C U TOMORROW

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...