sexta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2011

Tea Time

I´ve discovered this site about the most lovely and crazy teapots! My favorite is absolutely the caravan teapot and secretly I think I´m going to buy it! They are a bit pricy, but you can still buy a teapot with a slight imperfection wich are cheaper. Come and take a look at the crazy collection they have got and lets have a cup-a-tea.

                              Medium Caravan - Second image                              Make Up Case - Second image                                              Tiny Teapot Set image

1 comentário:

  1. Oh haha brilliant =)

    I think the caravan is the best choice how eccentric!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog- I've been here for a little while, just a bit quiet sorry! :)

    ResponderEliminar

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...