terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

MERMAID LOVE

Yesterday a friend came to visit us and as always he carry´s around a little book, some pens and some aquarel paint. He was drawing and painting and I got inspired. It had been a long time I haden´t painted anything (and I love to paint!) so I got my painting stuff and started to create my lovely Love Mermaid. Sometimes I´ve got an idea of what I want to make, but this time it came out much better then what I had in mind, I´m kinda proud of myself, because if it came out better then what I had in mind, it means to me a great progress! I think it was the inspiration from my friend, sometimes we just need a little kick from someone else. Painting is so relaxing, just passing the brush over the paper and make those perfect lines. It really gives me a kick and makes me happy and gives me self-confidence.





 


                      

1 comentário:

  1. ooh nice, it would be lovely on fabric as well.

    I haven't painted for ages but I get the same feeling sometimes from other things, the bringing together of colours is really great.

    ResponderEliminar

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...