segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

Minerals and stones

I have a big weak for minerals and stones, since young girl I´ve been collecting them and have now over 300 stones with maybe 100 diferent species, I actually haven´t got a clue how many I´ve got but many! So I found this site about minerals, but they are so f***king expensive!!! I wonder how much my collection must cost, looking at the minerals of this site, for sure I´ve got some that they are selling to. And for a long time I´ve wanted to put on, here on my blog, all of my collection and tell something about them. This is one of my maybebutneverhappening projects, hhhmmm maybe I should...
What do you think? Are you interested to learn something about stones, cristals and minerals?

FLUORITE with SPHALERITE and CHALCOPYRITE

Fluorite with Sphalerite and Chalcopyrite

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...