sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2012

FLOATING HOMES

I was looking at the moon to moon blog (wich I love!) and got inspired. Moon to moon did a post about floating homes and where I come from (Netherlands) are there many floating homes in Amsterdam.

These I got from moon to moon...





And these are from google pictures...





Amsterdamse grachten met woonboten. Schildersatelier op woonboot, interieur  





When I was a small girl, I always wanted to live in one of these floating homes and make a nice garden on the roof, sitting in the middle of my plants and cath some sun. But because I don´t live in the Netherlands for over twenty years now, I never had the chance to be living in one of these homes, instead I live in the sunny portugese mountains :-)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...