quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY and tired...

Puf! My boyfriend and I have been very beasy making new designs for our t-shirts that we sell. Because this weekend we will be having fun and selling on the Freekuency festival! Oooohhh I´m looking forwards for this already so long! I´ll be seeing friends that I haven´t seen in a long time. I´m going to sell my handycraft, secondhand clothes, our new cool t-shirts and we will be making a little bar selling yummie pancakes, tortillas, fruit or milkshakes coffee and some nice tea. But oh my oh, what an organization to have all our stuff ready this week! I will try to post some fun pictures from the festival when I´m there.  :) And some nice pictures from our t-shirts to!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...