quinta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2012

CHRISTMAS OUTFIT

Yesterday I went to yoga and after yoga my teacher (who is a great friend of mine) asked me if I wanted to join her to do some Christmas shopping. Me, of course, said yes and so we went. It was a very well spended day together with my friend and we had a lot of fun. I got myself a new outfit to wear on Christmas day and it was so cheap! Imagine in January when it is sales, it is gonna be even more cheaper and I´m gonna get wild!!!
The dress is from Springfield and did cost me only €12.99 and the oohh soo lovely booties are from Primark and did cost me €24.
I had never entered Springfield because I always had this idea about it that it was for spoiled rich people, but I got it so wrong! They have got the most lovely petitte dresses and absolutely not expensive, definetly gonna go back there in January and buy the whole shop!
 




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...