quinta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2013

ALMOST CHRISTMAS

It´s almost Christmas and I even haven´t got a Christmas tree! It is because I´m gonna spend Christmas with my love and his family, so at my home no Christmas ornaments.
But here are some funny pictures from Christmas trees and other stuff...
 
 
This very cool rainbow Christmas tree!
 
 
Darth Vather Star Wars Christmas tree...
 
 
This oh so cool knitting in a ball...
 
Decoracao de Natal com Material Reciclavel guirlanda de bexigas
 
This crazy balloon decoration...
 
 
Na old lp Christmas tree...
And of course as last but not least, my own decorations, wich you can purchase on Etsy!
 
Ojo de Dios 3 in 1 by choice christmas decorations

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...