sábado, 9 de novembro de 2013

LETTERBOX

Really love this letterbox and the things in it!
My mother when she was a child had one like this and she would put all of here little treasures in it. Now I´ve got the same letter box but because it has been kept away, in not the most friendly place because it got wet and dusty, it is a bit broken now...
I really want to fix it because it reminds me of when I was a girl and used to put my little treasures in it. Also by seeing lovely pictures like the one below makes me want to fix it, so I can put my stones in it.
 
 
 
Ps. don´t forget to check out my vintage leather jacket I´ve got for sale on ebay! Today´s the last day to get your hands on it!
 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...