segunda-feira, 13 de maio de 2013

H&M/SUPER BOCK SUPER ROCK CONTEST

I´m participating in the H&M/Super Bock contest to win a festival ticket to the Super Bock Super Rock festival.
If you wan´t to participate too all you have to do is:
1-make a post where you are wearring a festival style with at least one H&M piece from the last collection
2-write a little text explaining why you want to win and why your style is the best
3-send your link to hmgostasdefestivais@hm.com
 
I think I should win because I got the perfect style to go to a festival! Wearring a relaxed short black dress, wich always looks good with everything, a fun vest, some good boots to walk around in the ruff and muddy festival terrain and of course some fun jewelry to finish of the style!
 
 
 
 
 
I was wearring here a simple H&M black dress and socks, a vintage Pull&Bear vest, Dr. Martens Diza boots, Pamela Love day of the dead skull necklace and my own made jewelry.

2 comentários:

  1. Hey hey :) o link para o soutien é este mas infelizmente já nao está disponivel! http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/178296

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Superb, what a blog it is! This weblog provides useful information to us, keep it up.



    Have a look at my webpage ... house renovations ideas ()

    ResponderEliminar

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...