segunda-feira, 18 de março de 2013

21st CENTURY GYPSIES

The 21st century gypsies are people who have chosen to live by the road with horses or vans keeping the tradition alive of really travelling and not staying in one place.
This is a personal journey with new age modern travellers.
Me myself know many of these people who live in vans or busses. My ex-boyfriend himself has a big Bedford bus and we used to travel around looking for a job in foreign country´s. He still has his Bedford and continues to live in it.
I just have my little Renault Traffic van and I live in a house, but I love to grab my van and travel around.
Especially in summer I can´t stay at home and I go from party to festival to beach to nature...
That´s just the way I am!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...