domingo, 6 de janeiro de 2013

HYACINTH BULB

I was reading Poppytalks blog yesterday and she gave me such a good idea! She posted about winter flowers with this beautiful picture with bulb flowers, wich reminded me I got a hyacinth bulb from my yoga teacher as a christmas present. I love hyacinths because they always bloom when it´s my birthday.
So I got this idea to make a hanging hyacinth in an old glass lamp cover. What I did was making a macramé string and tie it around, put some earth in it and then the bulb on top of the earth. Now I just have to wait it will grow and bloom, it will look great when it starts growing!
 
         
 
This picture below is where I got the idea from...
 

 

1 comentário:

write youre dreams, youre thoughts, youre ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...